Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Eduphoria FAQ's 08/27

Here are some common Eduphoria issues/questions that occur at the beginning of the year:

Question: I changed my schedule, but nothing happened in my lesson planner. 
Answer: After changing your schedule, you must delete the current day (because the current day already has the previous schedule loaded). If a teacher changes grade level they should delete the old schedule and create a new one – just changing the name of a schedule or it’s courses doesn’t change the course association. Click here for more info - http://www.pasadenaisd.org/IT/eduphoria/ecourse/making_changes.htm

Question: Why are the wrong TEKS showing up in my Teacher Self Report?
Answer: The TEKS found in the TSR are connected to the courses in the teacher’s forethought lesson plans. If a teacher changes grade levels they need to delete last year’s schedule and create a new one this year. http://www.pasadenaisd.org/IT/eduphoria/ecourse/making_changes.htm

Question: Why can’t I share my planner with another teacher, or add a new teacher to a team planner?
Answer:  A teacher must have created their own forethought schedule before they can be added to a team planner or given shared access.

Question:  I’m a new teacher and don’t have PDAS as a choice in my eduphoria menu.
Answer:  A teacher has to be chosen by an appraiser before the PDAS choice appears in the menu.

Question:  I signed up for those ecourses, but when I try to go back and watch the videos I can’t get into the course.
Answer:  When returning to an ecourse, you must click on ‘my portfolio’, then select the course from the course list and then click the ‘course content’ tab.


Question:  I can’t view the video in an ecourse.
Answer:  Try a different browser, try a different computer. Videos have been added to ecourses in a number of ways -  not all computers and/or browsers can view all of them.


Question:  Our Team Planner disappeared!  What happened?
Answer:  Once all members of a team planner are removed, the team and all lessons contained within it are deleted.  Eduphoria indicates that this delete is permanent and cannot be reversed or lesson retrieved.  This means it is very important that teachers copy from the team planner into their personal planner.


Question:  In our Team Planner, I cannot see the copy and paste buttons.  What is the problem?
Answer:  In a Team Planner, copy and paste buttons are ONLY available in Internet Explorer.  These buttons ARE NOT available in Chrome. 




No comments:

Post a Comment